Friday 14 August 2009

i decided to go cheaper

on etsy.i think i was being a little greedy with my original prices,so i have cut the prices of my journals down to $15 each (about £9) and $12 for the bride of frankenstein journal.i will still make a little extra pocket money but hopefully have more chance of selling them!the 3 journals i have done so far have only cost at the maximum £3 each to make,so if i can keep my costs down on materials (i prefer recycled stuff anyway,makes the item more special)i'm still making profit and being chuffed that people would want to buy my creations:)so fingers crossed...
some of my favourite finds on etsy today:

spiderbite.etsy.com

emandsprout.etsy.com

MichellesCharmWorld.etsy.com (sam,you would love this store!)

nowvember.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment