Wednesday 10 February 2010

With Valentine's Day coming up

I thought that I would take a look back at a very important time in mine and Mikee's relationship. To cut a long story short, he was hoping to go over and live in America. He did eventually go in October 2008, and I didn't know when/if I would see him again. Luckily he decided to come back after only a couple of weeks, for many reasons, but as it had been planned months in advance, it was a hard time as there were months before he left, that I felt totally lost and scared. It was hard as I still loved him with all my heart, but I couldn't understand why he planned to leave me. It was a painful and confusing time.

I started a blog to keep in touch with Mikee back then, and only he and my American friend Steff have seen it. I thought I would include a few of these old entries, as when I look back on them, they make me feel so grateful that Mikee and I have what we've got! (If that makes any sense at all?)


Monday, 18 August 2008
for every bad memory,there's so many good...

that shower was truly and sincerely the happiest i have ever been in my life.

having my first indian takeaway,while watching wolf creek.

coming to band practice's.

the first time i met you.

going to the garden centre...getting the koi to nibble our fingers...the owls that looked dead and unreal outside the centre...the garden water feature with gorgeous cold water:)

halloween at christmas 2007.

goytre wharf.

going to visit your mom...and you opening your ebay parcels there:)

heads on legs at your flat

the pasta bake you cooked (the best ever).

my first breaking edge drink.

seeing sweeney todd,i am legend and [rec] at the cinema.

you stopping me as we walked by the river to your old flat and asking if you could kiss me.

every minute i ever spent with you...and every minute and memory i hope to spend with you in the future.

Tuesday, 7 October 2008
so i feel fine until...

i think of what we would be doing if you were here.

and i remember curling up with you in bed.

i really miss that.

Monday, 13 October 2008
i wanna be with you all the way

i can't wait to see you baby.i'm worried that you may be so down and bummed out about not staying in sf,but you must know that you will get their in the near future...because you can do anything you set your mind to...and i think you know that sweetheart.i think you may even have said it!i'm hoping that you're just going to have an awesome week now in sf and treat it like the holiday of a lifetime!i can't wait to hear all your little sf stories...and of course just to see your face.i think bam may just pee himself with excitement when he see's you.it's odd to think it's been only a week since you left for sf...it feels like a lot longer.it really does now i think about it!i still miss you lots and am so eager to see you...how's it feel to know how happy you are capable of making one person,just by being who you are?i hope you know i'm with you all the way and i wanna help your dreams come true...i don't ever expect anything of you baby.i just want to love you,be loved by you and hopefully be your little wife soon.when i think of wife i don't even think of the "typical"wife things,or the typical wedding,or any of that...i just feel happiness.just pure happiness.just to say that you are my husband,i'll be the proudest girl around.you are amazing.and if you ever doubt it,i will kick you.and then tell you that you are amazing(again).

1 comment: