Friday 26 March 2010

Fill In The Blanks Friday

Pinched from the lovely Lauren.

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was you die if you worry, you die if you don't.

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the Dr Hadwen Trust.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be the Indian meal Mikee and I have at least once a week from the takeaway (taka dal, vegetable samosas, poppadoms, vegetable biryani, rice and chips).

4. My hair is big, and synthetic (though some of it is human), and tangled. My real hair is dreading nicely at the back too :)

5. If at first you don't succeed don't give up until you do.

6. I have always been very passionate about those/things that I love.

7. Oh....and by the way.... I still have not sent out my giveaway yet, which was forever ago! (Sorry little lady, I promise you will get it eventually! I'm hopeless with mailing stuff out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment