Friday 12 March 2010

FITBF (And you know I read that out in my head as I typed it!)

1. The best day ever was you know what? There have been too many to choose one... My mom being told her cancer was in remission... Mikee telling me he loved me... Bambi and Bela coming into my life... My niece Jasmine being born... Just too much to pick one. This question has made me realise how truly lucky I am, and I am very grateful for every shred of good luck I have had/have.

2. My favorite meal of the day is any! because I love food!

3. This weekend I am going to see my family in Wolverhampton. It's been a few weeks since I last went, and it is also Mother's Day on Sunday, so I have told my mom I will treat us to something to eat.

4. Never in my life have I used drugs or smoked. Although I'm no longer straight edge, I still would not touch drugs or cigarettes (and besides, that wouldn't be very vegan of me!)

5. The only thing better than being vegetarian is being vegan.
*(Sorry I know that's stupid but I didn't know what else to put! No disrespect meant to veggies at all, after all I've not long made the move to veganism myself!)

6. I could really do with some food and a fizzy/fruity drink. I am about to rectify this situation right now by popping to the corner shop by my work.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was True Blood - Season One boxset (finally found it for a half decent price! Just £17.99). I didn't set out to buy it but I also finally preordered New Moon for the 22nd March, and once I'd brought that it recommended True Blood to me! Why HMV, how did you guess?! Hehe.

1 comment: