Sunday 24 May 2009

beautiful day in cardiff town
















and we spent a couple of hours in the park:)it was so warm and sunny today,i think i may even have caught a little sun on my back,how very bizarre.begrudgingly i had my driving lesson after we got back from our little picnic in the park.i don't dread it,but i can never fully relax knowing i have a lesson later on.it went okay,though i had some stinkin chavs heckling me twice as i was turning at the junction,and then i had some other idiot purposely try to make me think he was gonna walk into the road in front of me.there's some fucking wasters around.it really put my lesson off to a distractable start,and i honestly think i would have done better if they hadn't distracted me.luckily my next lesson is in another area.that will be in a couple of weeks as i am going back to wolves for the weekend next week.

1 comment:

  1. so nice. we've also been having really great weather here in washington for the past week. no rain!

    ReplyDelete