Friday 19 February 2010

FITBF!

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be nothing. I hate any sport and all sport.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take the Sookie Stackhouse books I haven't read yet, Bambi and Bela, Mikee (because he's good at survival type things) and my mobile phone (fully charged), and then I could call someone to come rescue us. After we'd had a nice holiday first, because we definitely couldn't afford a holiday on a tropical island right now.

3. Big spiders are my most irrational fear. (Irrational as I know they are probably more scared of me, considering how big I must look to them).

4. I'd rather eat plain pasta (don't know why I picked this, just thought it sounded bland. Well, the plain bit anyway.) everyday, than meat everyday.

5. I am glad that I am not anyone's PA.

6. I should really be at home, and not at work.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is food. I love eating and I love food. (Not bad for someone who had an eating disorder when younger, just goes to show anything can be conquered!)

No comments:

Post a Comment