Saturday 3 April 2010

Five.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

(If I remember correctly...)
1. Living with my scumbag ex in Wolverhampton, in a flat that was full of damp
2. Putting up with domestic abuse and being totally used to it.
3. Working as Assistant Manager at Music Zone, about an hours (public transport) journey from Wolverhampton.
4. Not started with my OCD yet, though when I told my ex I thought I was starting to have a problem with it, he told me I was being silly.
5. Feeling quite isolated and lonely (in terms of friendships anyway).

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. Go food shopping. Done.
2. Eat a houmous and salad sandwich! Done.
3. Have a little tidy up in the flat. Done.
4. Get my stuff ready for tomorrows fayre. Done.
5. Walk the boys. Done x two.

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Kettle Chips (favourite flavour is sea salt and balsamic vinegar)
2. Bourbon biscuits
3. Buttery toast (vegan of course)
4. Peanut bar
5. Dairy free 'rice crackle' chocolate bar

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?


1. Make all my family comfortable and financially stable
2. Buy a house with a garden
3. Donate to the Dr. Hadwen Trust and lots of other human welfare and animal welfare charities
4. Buy nice stuff of course!
5. pack in my job and go self-employed I should think!

1 comment: