Tuesday 20 April 2010

I have mostly been watching on Youtube...

These little darlings make me so happy I literally almost shed a tear! I want to visit the Bahamas just for these guys!


I have realised just how much I am scared of rollercoasters...


Beyond crazy...

"I'm not scared"... oh my goodness! I was quite literally getting sweaty palms and saying "shit shit shit!" whilst watching this.

But then you have really hyped rides that actually don't look that scary... (The POV videos/TV slots make it look really lame... and then you see the user comments!)

And lastly, just some music I am currently enjoying...

I had never realised this existed until last night... (Think I prefer the Iron & Wine version... though I do like this too.. c'mon it's Ben Gibbard!)

And this is good...

And lastly, Heidi introduced Mikee and I to this band, and I am loving them! Especially this video (floating dogs in space too!)
(I can't find a video that will let me embed it here, so here's the link... it's worth the effort to click it, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment