Tuesday 20 April 2010

Making the most of the free time at work...

Start at the very beginning, what’s your name?
Maria


Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
I do.


If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
This idea has never really interested me if I'm honest... maybe go hang out with some animals. I'm sure I'd have such fun just watching them in their daily lives!


Does the person you like, like you back?
I like lots of people, I hope they like me back!


What did you do last night?
Driving lesson after work, then we popped for a walk around Cardiff Bay, and then we went food shopping at Tesco, where Mikee picked up a huge amount of food and drink for the rider for tonights band!


Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
He still does.


Are you your mum’s favorite child?
I doubt it, haha.


Are you happy with the way things are going?
Yes thanks.


Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I keep waking up around 5am lately... think it's because the mornings are getting lighter?


Sleep on your back or stomach?
Side usually.


What were you doing before this survey?
Answering another quiz, and at work (almost time to go home, yaaaay).


Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Not especially. I don't buy water for myself anyway, not really into water to be honest! I know that's naughty but I prefer juice! But at least it's fresh juice!


How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Not long at all...

It’s Thursday night, where are you usually?
At home!

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Waking up next to my boys:)


Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Yes indeed.


What’s going on tomorrow night?
Erm.... nothing that i know of... more preparations for this weekend's fayre I guess!


Is your hair curly or straight right now?
Extension-y and dread-y.


What do you really think of Starbucks Coffee?
Overpriced and corporate!?


Want to be taller or shorter?
Okay as I am thank you!


What are you listening to?
Nothing, I'm at work.


When was the last time you really laughed?
Earlier at the videos of swimming pigs, they make me so happy!


Do you listen to music every day?
Yep, and started listening to a lot of my old CDs too lately.


Last song you heard?
The Academy Is... An old favourite, though not sure of the song title!


Is the last person that you had a conversation with a male or a female?
Female... I work in an all-female organisation.


What’s the last thing you said out loud?
Something work related.


How was your day?
Okay thanks, something happened at work (not to me) that made me upset and angry though.


Describe how you feel right now in three words:
Sleepy, bored, hungry.


If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
Food please :)


Plans for Saturday?
Vintage Pretty #3. But before that Heidi and I are going to try do some charity shop shopping, as we don't need to start setting up until 11am. After the fair we will probably just pop for something to eat and chill out in the flat. Especially as last time she was here, we had a manic night, fuelled by too much Sambuca and Jagermeister (fun though!)!


Who was the last person besides yourself to touch something on your face?
Mikee most likely!


Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yuss :) I'm a lucky lady.


Where were you at 9 am this morning?
Work, just got in.


Do you think people talk about you?
Hmmm, perhaps.


What do you carry with you at all time?
Mobile phone


Do you and your parents get along?
Yep :)


This time last year, were you single?
Nope


Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?
Mikee, always.


Ever sang a whole song without missing any lyrics?
Doubt it!


Has someone close to you ever told you they were going to commit suicide because of you?
Yes... took almost 5 years, but finally freed myself of him.


Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Not anymore really.


Where were you at 10:17 pm last night and what were you doing?
At home, not long been in from the supermarket.


Were you happy when you woke up today?
Sure :)


Are you a morning person or a night person?
Hmmm... either really! Once I'm outta bed I'm fine... it's just the getting up that's a bit difficult! Hehe.


Honestly, has anyone seen you in your under wear in the past 3 months?
Yes.


Be honest, do you like people in general?
I generally dislike the human race in general... due to our abuse of this wonderful planet. But most people I meet, I like. That's good! :D


Does anybody hate you?
Maybe a couple of people, their problem though.


Are you mad at someone right now?
Work...


What’s on your bed?
Bedding?!


Last person on your bed?
Mikee (he gets up later!)


Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
My dad... he is my absolute idol and best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment