Tuesday 29 June 2010

Food.

1. If I could choose my last meal it would be the most amazing vegan pizza ever (because I have to yet to try it, and I miss pizza).

2. My favorite person to share a meal with is Mikee. I love sitting down to eat with him and watching our favourite vlog on youtube (username: coolduder)on my dinner breaks. I love that Mikee always seems to enjoy his meals, and makes these cute little appreciateive noises. These noises piss me off when I'm in a bad mood though, oops.

3. The best meal I've ever had was my first meal after becoming vegan... I can't remember what it was, but it felt good to have gone vegan and know I would never eat an animal derived meal again.

4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is anything tasty.

5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is pasta, maybe? I'm not much of a cook!

6. The city that has the best food is Cardiff? Really, I have no clue... I just know I like the Wok to Walk here, and the vegan baguettes/pannini's from Flavours... oh, and Kismet for the Indian food, and then there's the milkshake stand for the vegan peanut butter milkshakes...

7. My favorite healthy snack is houmous and baby leaf salad.

8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is maybe Italian?

9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose Italian again... but vegan versions of it all thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment