Saturday 4 September 2010

Last night...

I met Tanaz and we went to see The Last Exorcism. Why this film did not cross my radar until it was released... I do not know.

I loved it. It's filmed in a documentary style, which is always a plus to me. I love listening to people talk, is that weird? And I have always loved an American accent... I have no particular variation of it, I just love them all! The only slight downside to the way it was filmed was that the camera work made me feel pretty queasy... but then again, I felt sickly all through the film... Maybe the solitary Appletini (yes, Appletini a la Scrubs!) caused me to feel like I was gonna puke? Yuck.

Anyway, so yep... I loved The Last Exorcism. Now, The Exorcism of Emily Rose is one of my favourite films... and I guess a lot of this story could be compared to that one... but there's definitely big differences with it. And I think I would go as far to say that this film totally surpassed Emily Rose for me... seriously.



So despite feeling sick as hell, I had a nice evening with Tanaz. She's so sweet, and such a gentle person to be around... I feel blessed to know such lovely people.



No comments:

Post a Comment