Wednesday 22 September 2010

Random photo dump!

I'm faithful to my Blackberry, but if only it had photo apps like the iPhone...



<3

My corner! (Work in progress as far as decorating it goes!)

More webcam photos with the boys!


My sloth BEAR (people don't get when I say sloth bear, I mean sloth bear... not the 'usual' sloth, as much as I adore them!) They are usually black but the tattooist (Brad T at Thomas Street tattoo studio in Llanelli) felt it would look a bit too dark so added the brown. It hurt so bad... over 2 and a half hours of agony... being tattooed is definitely getting worse for me! And it's been hurting ever since, like hurts to put foot on the floor kinda hurting. Sob. I named him Tufty anyway :) I will definitely be going back for more work from Brad. So pleased!

Work has been... trying... lately. Rashida and Estelle, my lovely work friends, got me these today. I never get flowers and I was blown away... totally made my day!

I'm not a teddy bear kinda girl, but these are adorable... (and yes, they're on a shopping channel! My mom loves QVC!)

Lots of travelling on the coach lately... drawing, my iPod and snacks make these journeys a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment