Friday 5 February 2010

fill in the blanks friday

1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd...be very boring and get some more work done for my craft stalls this weekend.

2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go... with mikee and the boys to see his mom.i like little trips out like that,but alas i am in work all day :(

3. It's hard to say what... is my happiest memory.


4. Sometimes you're quite laid back other times you're full of what i call 'the rage' (like the poor monkeys in 28 days later)

5. Beauty is... love and the dedication it brings to the people you feel it for

6. I would be embarassed if anyone knew how many times i went to see titanic (though i think i've mentioned it in a post before!)

7. Love at first sight is rare i feel.i think lust at first sight is more common.

i'd love to read other peoples FITBF!

4 comments:

  1. 1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd...go to sleep.

    2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go...to a certain boys house.

    3. I have too many to choose...is my happiest memory.

    4. Sometimes you're tired of dealing with bullshit, other times you're willing to put in the effort.

    5. Beauty is...things that make me smile without thinking.

    6. I would be embarrassed if anyone knew (well i cant answer this otherwise i'll get embarrassed! trick question)

    7. Love at first sight is really just obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined in :).

    I am feeling sort of rage-y this morning even though I'm usually pretty laid back. So your answers were appropriate for me today :).

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    ReplyDelete
  3. i filled in my blanks! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lauren!hope you had a good weekend?mine was good,though a little tiring as i did two fairs!:)

    thanks for doing your FITBF ashley and tyler!love reading them!<3

    ReplyDelete