Tuesday 20 April 2010

Quizzy

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Hairy all the way! The idea of men who wax/shave makes me cringe.

2. How often do you run red lights?
Well, never, because if I did that my driving instructor would not be pleased.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Not really into celebrities as such... but I do like Natasha Khan's style (Bat for Lashes).

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
I don't mind... but having blog followers makes me feel very special indeed. Thank you all so much, from the bottom of my heart.

5. What makes you feel sexy?
Getting all dolled up, though I feel more attractive than sexy... not really into 'sexy'.

6. I get excited when...........?
I sell things at fairs :)

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
More of an indoor girl... but I do like going out for trips to the park and things like that. Plus, it always feels better going home when you've been somewhere else... helps you appreciate it more.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
Million dollars... I could help myself and many others out with that kinda money!

No comments:

Post a Comment