Monday 16 August 2010

Formspring, Formspring...

Do you often feel the need to give up people who care about you for handfuls of trendy kids who will drop you when the next shiny toy comes along?

I'm guessing that this must be an 'ex' friend who has some issue with me... lately I have had a whole lot of shit with so called friends. In fact, this question makes no sense to me, because the only 'friends' I have lost recently are those that have hurt me beyond anything I would ever thought they could... And these 'trendy kids'... I'd love to know where these are, seen as I have maybe 3 or 4 friends, and I don't see these as often as I'd like?

I would suggest something a little more personal for such things next time, rather than using a personal ANONYMOUS site like Formspring.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment